We work diligently at Alaska Luxury Tours to provide our guests with the opportunity to experience something truly unique. We are pleased to offer two premium options for our Luxury Whale Watch guests who desire to add a special touch to their time with us.
Luff Boat is our VIP flagship yacht. If you want to spend your time with us on a state of the art vessel, take a look at the details below.
With our chef services option, you will have the ability to dine on a world class meal served to you by an expert chef. If you’re interested in trying something different, please look at the sample menu to get a “taste” of what you can expect.
The Luff Boat
LENGTH: 60′ (19.30M)
BEAM: 17′ 8″ (5.38M)
DRAFT: 4′ 11″ (1.49M)
YEAR/REFIT: 2015 / 2020
GUESTS: Maximum of 6
STATEROOMS: 2 Guest + 2 CREW BERTHS
CRUISING: 32 KNOTS
If you’re embarking on an adventure in Southeast Alaska, consider complementing your journey with the Luff Boat. It serves as an ideal premium option for accommodating our guests who want something with a little more STYLE.
With a cruising speed of 32 knots, this lovely luxury yacht will take you on the whale watch of a lifetime. This vessel is 60′ in length giving you plenty of room to move about as you scan Alaska’s scenery and gaze at humpback whales.
At Alaska Luxury Tours, we provide more than just a vessel. Our team offers expert naturalists, licensed fishing operations for salmon and halibut, and knowledgeable captains who are dedicated to making your experience truly unforgettable.
Rate: 3 hr. Luxury Whale Watch onboard Luff Boat – $3850
• Spring Harvest Salad with Honey Chamomile Vinaigrette + Seared U-12 Wild Alaskan Scallops
• Sweet Corn Halibut Cheek Chowder + Crusty Local Artisan Bread + Whipped Butter
• Wild Alaskan King Poke Chirashi + King Salmon Smoked Caviar + Kelp Chili Crisp
• Steamed Edamame and Colossal Shrimp tossed in Umami Chili Crisp & Lemon
• Seared Wild Alaskan King Salmon + Whipped Potatoes + Seared Asparagus
• Surf and Turf- Mojo Marinated Flank Steak + Fresh Shucked Tanner Crab + Herb Potato Mash + Broccolini
• Fresh Herb Risotto + Seared Wild Alaskan U-12 Scallops + Sauteéd Summer Squash
• Seared Wild Alaskan Halibut + Herb Cream Orzo + Sauteéd Asparagus
• Chocolate Mousse + Fresh Strawberries
• Tres Leches Cake + Chantilly + Seasonal Berries
• Honey and Pistachio Crusted Pastry Basket + Whipped Mascarpone + Fresh Berries
• Chocolate Ganache Tart with Biscotti Crust + Chantilly + Shaved Apple
About Chef Amara Enciso
Amara Enciso has been working in Juneau, Alaska since 2018. She is the owner of BRAVA Foods and works as the executive chef at Juneau’s renowned and award winning luxury inn, The Jorgenson House. When she is not cooking, Amara travels the world and continues her education at some of the world’s top culinary programs. She highlights the hyper seasonal natural offerings of southeast Alaska in her menus and is passionate about sharing her culinary experiences with people from across
Alaska Luxury Tours is excited to have her as a part of our team to offer you an amazing culinary experience on your Luxury Whale Watch. Please
let us know at the time of booking or via email if you are interested in enjoying Amara’s services on your trip.
Once you’ve confirmed your private departure with us, you may contact Chef Amara directly: [email protected].